Tell us what you want, and we will give you what you need!
Gothia Protection Group [GPG] was founded in 1997 to meet the requirements of C-level executives, decision makers and owners´ families when managing Risks, Crisis and other Security related challenges. With the motto; “Security for better business”, GPG has evolved into a strategic partner for many of its clients and thereby gained significant experience and a thoroughly vetted network of resources throughout Europe and beyond.
GPG focuses on clients requiring more qualified and flexible security solutions than average, offering specialized risk management concepts and measures within areas such as:
- Risk Management
- Security Risk Advisory
- Crisis Management
- Personal Protection
- Global Solutions
- Field Services including protective security
- Background Investigations
Furthermore, GPG also provides services within Safety, Security and Survival training through Nordic Protection Academy.
GPG has a solid base in the Nordic countries and is mission ready at all times. With its headquarters at the Gothenburg International Airport and offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo as well as local presence in Denmark, GPG can effectively provide “boots on the ground” support in most European capitals within a few hours. Whether using in-house personnel or local assets, every assignment is run by a GPG project manager for quality assurance purposes and service conformity.
GPG holds all relevant permits for security operations, including armed close protection services, where national legislation so permits, as well as being an approved supplier to the United Nations and has UK, SIA-licensed personnel.
Many of our existing clients have been with us since we started in the advisory business. We like to think that the service we provide makes our clients want to stay with us. We want to give you not just good but great service. As part of this endeavor, this is our commitment to you;
- We will act objectively whilst always serving your best interests.
- We will act honestly, with integrity and clarity in all our dealings with you.
- We will tell you what we will do, what we will not do and how much it will cost.
- We will be engaged, loyal, responsive and professional.
- Your dealings with us will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- We aim to develop a long-term partnership, to work in close collaboration and to help you achieve your objectives.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any enquiries.